Monday, April 27, 2015

Gen. Ed. Review

I have had a great experience with my general education courses. I think it is imperative to have these courses to make sure that all students have a well-rounded education. Taking these types of courses has exposed me to subjects that I had never learned much about before. It also gave me a deeper sense of appreciation for those courses since I was able to learn about them and actually understand them better. The things I learn from all of these courses help me to be that much more viable when I have to get into the professional world. This class has exposed me to a trove of rich stories from culture spanning across the globe that I might have never read if it were not for me taking this course. I can now contribute to conversations when people talk about Aesop fables.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment