Monday, April 27, 2015

Online Education Review

I am definitely a fan of being able to take online courses. They are really helpful for me to have to find a perfect course load balance every semester. I love being able to do the work for online course at my own pace since I know I will have busier weeks filled with work and group projects. Being able to take online courses helps to alleviate some of the stress I would have with classes that only meet in a classroom. Those classes are usually much more rigid and do not allow for working ahead as easy in a class like this. The only negative I have found with most online courses is that I have to be more structured to remember exactly when things are due since I do not go to class to hear from the professor when things are due. I loved that you sent out email reminders in this class! This helped me to make sure that I knew when things were due.


(B.B. King quote)

No comments:

Post a Comment